Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am so thankful!



I have been so blessed! I have so much to be thankful for and so much to rejoice about! Here are a few things I'm thankful for:
1: I have been sealed for all eternity to my very best friend!
2: I have a great home that is perfect for us!
3: My parents have always taught and continue to teach me about the gospel.
4: I know my Savior lives.
5: I have many friends that strengthen me.
6: I have the privlage to live in a free country. Where I am able to worship as I want.
7: I have a good job.
8: Craig and I get to help with the youth in our ward.
9: Our parents live near.
10:We have 3 neices, 3 nephews, and will have another this summer.
11: I have a little sister that loves to spend time with me.
12: I have never had to go hungry, be homeless, or live in poverty.
13: I know that I have a Heavenly Father, who loves me, and knows me.
14: I have the right to vote.
15: I have many "grandparents" that love me. Luckily they let me adopt them.
16: I've had the same best friend for 11 years.
17: My dad has alot of faith in me,loves me more than I know, and is one of my biggest fans.
18: I have 4 little cousins that love spending time with Craig and I.
19: My mom and I have helped eachother through alot of hard times and good times.
20:That my cousin sends me pictures of her little boys often.
21: That I grew up in a small town.
22: I get to go to the temple with my husband at least once a month.
23: Sometimes when Craig has to work late I can go with him.
24: I know I have angels watching over me.
25: I know miracles happen...I am one of them.
26: I have a brother thatis perfect and gives me strength to keep going, so we can be together one day.
27: I was able to be with Mi when Alex was born. I love that boy more than I could ever imagine.
28: I was able to attend BYU-I and make great lifelong friends.
29: Craig didn't give up on me when I was too blonde to realize he liked me.
30: A brother that is up for doing tricks on people anytime, and loves me even though we dont always see eye to eye.
31: I know how to cook so we dont have to eat from a box.(unless we want to)
32: I have had alot of leaders that have so much faith in me.
33: I have an aunt and uncle that love and support me in all that I do.
34: My husband loves to make me happy!
35: I can sew.
36: I am able to keep in touch with loved ones far away.
37: I was blessed to learn about enduring to the end by one of the best examples there is.
38: I have the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost.
39: I have sacred covenants with Heavenly Father.
40: I have a puppy that loves to play with us.
41: I have a strong testimony that has never waivered.
42: People can trust me.
43: My family can be together forever.
44: Craig takes care of me and makes sure I'm safe.
45: I have more friends than I can count.

No comments:

Post a Comment